We all want to feel safer at home and using battery powered motion lights can certainly help us catch unwanted movement around the house.
You could use these indoors or outdoors. Use it at your back door, front door, garage door, or even inside! I’m envisioning a light on the refrigerator door that lights up the late night snack thief in my home!
The first of our battery powered motion lights list is:
Mr. Beams Intelligent LED Battery-Operated Lights
Motion Sensor LED Spotlight Features
MB360 Spotlight at a Glance:
- Battery-powered, wireless LED spotlight
- Attach anywhere
- Designed to work in all weather conditions
- Motion sensor with a range of up to 30 feet
- Auto shut-off after 30 seconds without motion
- Weather resistant spotlight attaches anywhere and covers an area of over 400 square feet.
The perfect security light for yard, doorways, garage, and playground.
- No Wires–Attaches Anywhere
- Attach a spotlight anywhere: to your house, shed, garage, or even a tree. Mr. Beams offers simple installation with no wiring and no electrician needed.
- Tight seals and weather-resistant materials allow a Mr. Beams spotlight to work in all weather conditions.
- Auto Shut-Off
- Mr. Beams Spotlight turns off automatically after 30 seconds of no motion, conserving battery life.
- Motion Sensor Activated
- The spotlight instantly turns on when it detects motion, and can detect motion from as far as 30 feet away with 180 degrees of vision.
- Bright LED Light
- The bright power LED provides 140 Lumens of bright white light.
- Durable, Energy-Efficient LED
- The bright LED never needs replacing–it’s so efficient that you will get more than 1,800 activations on one set of batteries.
Here are four more top rated battery powered motion lights!