If you watch the news or any type of media at all, you know that our dietary habits can help us live longer or cut our lives short. There are fad diets and trending diets, but the clean eating plan is one that can keep you healthy for life.
There are fad diets and trending diets, but the clean eating plan is one that can keep you healthy for life.
Preservatives and the way foods are processed can sometimes make good foods into unhealthy ones. Some are grown with chemicals and others are overly processed until we can’t even recognize what the food originally looked or tasted like.
Here are ways to focus on a clean eating lifestyle and become the healthiest you can be:
1. Say Goodbye to sugar. Sugar is found in more foods than pastries and other sweets. Your weight issues will be addressed and you’ll also note that you aren’t craving sweets so much anymore.
2. Drink lots of water. Improve your immune system and aid your digestion by drinking plenty of water on a daily basis. Water will also help to rid your body of toxins that could cause diseases and make any chronic condition worse.
3. Choose fresh items when possible. When you notice words on labels that you can’t even pronounce, it’s probably not a food you should eat. Choose from grass-fed meats, whole grains and organic green produce.
4. Choose wise food combinations. Protein such as chicken and legumes along with complex carbohydrates such as fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains make up a wise food combination that can keep you energetic, burn excess fat and ward off hunger pains.
5. Eat slowly and watch your portions. Eat when you feel hungry and stop when you?re content. When you eat past the point of contentment, you’ll compromise your digestion system. Also, drink plenty of water during the day to prevent sudden hunger cravings.
6. Eat several small meals per day –– You’ll boost your metabolism and never be hungry if you eat like a baby with several small meals per day. Eating small amounts of food every couple of hours keeps your metabolism humming.
7. Always eat breakfast. Breakfast starts your day off on the right foot. A simple breakfast of oatmeal, fruit and an egg will keep you happy and full until a snack in the mid-morning.
Before you embark on any lifestyle change, take some time to meditate and ask yourself (and the universe) what it is you want to change in your life. Is it your weight, health, vitality?
You may also want to revisit old photos or videos of you during a healthier, happier time. The Clean Eating plan can help restore your health and reach a place where you?re happier with your lifestyle. Learn more about clean eating from online sources.
If you have used a specific diet plan and haven’t dropped inches or weight as quickly as you think you would like, there are a couple of things you can do.
1. Check with your doctor to see if there’s something else going on in your body, like a thyroid issue or pre-diabetes.
2. Use a suplement that helps curb hunger and works to aleviate blood sugar hights like TruVision TruFix.
FEATURED PRODUCT: #1 AMAZON BESTSELLER Eliminate Fad Diets and Embrace the Sustainable Clean Eating Lifestyle
Clean Eating is a positive lifestyle change that works. The Clean Eating Cookbook & Diet will change the relationship you have with food. Unlike a standard diet that you follow to reach a short-term goal, Clean Eating is a common sense strategy to achieve permanent and lasting good health, without depriving yourself of flavorful food, or feeling guilty after every meal. With a Clean Eating plan, you will understand which foods will be the best fuel your own body, and learn how the right kinds of food will allow you to feel more energetic than ever before.
The Clean Eating plan does not require you to eliminate whole food groups or starve yourself. Clean Eating is about a lifetime of enjoying natural, unprocessed foods that taste good and nourish you, paving the way to a stronger, fitter body and mind.
The Clean Eating Cookbook & Diet offers a sustainable path to a clean diet, with:
105 delicious and easy Clean Eating recipes for every mealThe essential dos and don’ts of the Clean Eating planTips on stocking your kitchen, clean cooking, and transitioning to a Clean Eating dietA 14-Day Clean Eating Meal Plan and shopping listClean Eating food lists, with a season-by-season outline of what to eat and when, what foods to avoid, and “super foods” to embrace The Clean Eating Cookbook & Diet provides the essential tools to help you start Clean Eating, and achieve weight loss and sustain a more healthful lifestyle.